Our mission is to provide an alternative meeting space for a variety of corporate and non-profit events. By offering a luxurious yet functional environment, we hope to accommodate and inspire you to achieve your goals in an unforgettable setting.
The EcoTaj Retreat Center also serves as an educational resource addressing the issue of climate change. To minimize environmental impact the Center was built according to the highest Energy Star standards, including densely-packed cellulose insulation throughout; low-e, high-efficiency windows; Energy Star appliances; and most significantly, geothermal heating/cooling/hot water.
Our amenities include
- Main room (30-50 people), three breakout rooms (6-8 people each), club room (30+ people), deck (50+ people).
- Fully equipped kitchen, with two dishwashers, 6-burner LaCanche professional stove and double oven.
- Catering available.
- Two full bathrooms on the first floor and a full bathroom in the club room.
- Parking for bus/shuttle and a limited number of cars.
- Spacious outdoor deck, hot tub, fire pit, and many nature walks.
Paul and Rabia Nagin are community activists and environmentalists. Paul is a computer scientist and entrepreneur. Rabia is a writer and special education teacher. They have hosted hundreds of fundraisers, environmental workshops, musical events and social gatherings, since building the EcoTaj eleven years ago.